• Education is of High Quality and Internationally recognized.
• UK Institutions are consistently ranked among the best of the World.
• Teaching methodology gives freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
• Value for money as courses are Shorter & more intensive.
• Excellent and World-class Academic and Education Facilities, Out of 10 Nobel Laureate 4 are from UK Universities.
• More than 160 Universities to choose from.
• Offers broad spectrum of subjects.
• Scholarships and Bursaries available.
• Student discount facilities.
• Large areas of Specialization
• Flexible programs.
• Courses with paid internship available.
• Courses are updated annually.
• Easy Admission & Visa procedure.
• Only IELTS required, on case to case basis Admissions possible without IELTS.
UK Universities have two major intakes SEPTEMBER & JANUARY. However, some Universities have intakes in March, April and November also.
Some more facts
• Time Schedule for UK for September Intake.
• IELTS Coaching : April
• Give IELTS Exams : May
• IELTS Results : End May
• Applications for Sept Intake : April, May, June, July
• Offer Letters : May , June, July
• Prepare & Apply for Visa : July, August
• Fly to UK : September
• A friendly, safe country.
• English speaking country.
• World class Universities.
• Low cost of tuition fees & accommodation.
• Canada is the second largest country in the world after Russia spreading over an area of 99 lakh square kilometers and with a population of around 36 million.
Divided into 18 administrative regions with Paris as the capital.
• Population : 67 Million.
• World's eighth largest economy. • Ranked as one of the top tourist destination in the world.
• Weather: Mild temperatures throughout the year, neither too hot nor too cold, with a plentiful mix of rainfall and sunshine.
• French is the official and predominant spoken language in France.
• Euro is the official currency of France.
|1||MEcole Nationale de I'Aviation Civile - ENAC|
|2||ISEP School of Electronics and telecommunications|
|3||ESAIP Graduate School of Engineering|
|5||Ecole Centrale de Nantes|
|6||EPITA Graduate School of Computer Science|
|7||IMT Mines Albi|
|8||Grenoble Institute of Technology|
|9||Ecole centrale de Lille|
|10||Institute Mines Telecom Ales School of Engineering|
|11||National Polytechnic Institute Toulouse Engineering School|
|1||Audencia business school|
|2||Universite Catholique de I'Ouest - UCO|
|3||SKEMA Business School|
|4||Montpellier business school|
|5||Rennes School of business|
|6||INSEEC Business School (Bordeaux, Lyon and Paris campus)|
|8||KEDGE Business School|
|9||NEOMA Business School|
|1||SPEOS Photographic Institute|
|1||L ECOLE DE DESIGN|